Sunday, January 24, 2010

“Groove To English”

Good day (whatever time of day it is where you are). I haven't posted since early December. I need to put myself on a calendar, schedule posting days and set email for auto-reminders.


This English learning site looks interesting and useful. Let me know what you think of it. Send me your favorites. Include a line or two description and tell us what you like best about the sites.


The English Self-paced Study Group is sluggish. I'll continue to post lessons for a while and see how it goes. I may move them here so as not to duplicate efforts.


I am taking an online workshop called "Multiliteracies and Collaborative Learning." Would anyone care to guess what "multiliteracies" refers to? I am trying out some web tools that I'll share with you.


Vanessa





This site has quite a few different activities for English Language Learners, and it looks pretty good. They're divided into sections, including vocabulary, writing, and listening. It's worth a visit.

I learned about it through Michelle Henry, who has an incredible amount of resources for ELL's on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...